I am moving my blog to a blogspot account. It’s just plain down-right better. Here’s the link if you want to follow me:
July 1, 2009
June 29, 2009
June 26, 2009
June 25, 2009
How to Never Hurt Again
I quite enjoyed this preaching but it may not be your cup O’ tea.
Psalms 147:3 — He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.
Proverbs 18:14 — A man’s spirit sustains him in sickness, but a crushed spirit who can bear?
Proverbs — 12:18 — Reckless words pierce like a sword, but the tounge of the wise brings healing.
Phillipians 3:13 — Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead.
Luke 10:19 — I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.
Ephesians 6:16 — In addition to all this, take up your shield of faith with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the wicked one.
John 10:10 — The theif only comes to steal, kill, and destroy; I have come that they have life and have it to the full.
Pearls about Hurt
- God will heal any broken heart
- We live by Faith
- You cannot build on a foundation of hurt
- Hurt feelings rob us of God’s blessings
- When hurt is allowed to be maintained in our lives it blocks us from blessing
- You must get the hurt out
- Hurt distorts your decisions and views in life
- Hurt will cause you to become bitter which stops us from going foward
- Change who you hang with–No really change who you hang with
- Our point of reference is not our past
- I’m a new creation in Christ Jesus
- God delivers us from pits and puts us on solid rocks
- How we respond to hurt is so very important
- Hurt people are always referring to their past, they want you to read their mind
- God is our only source and provider
- The hurt people wear their feelings on their sleeves so people can ask what is wrong and they can re-hearse the hurt over and over and over and over again.
- Hurt people hurt people
- Hurt people keep hurt inward which turns to depression
- When we make decisions when we are hurt we make decisions based on our feelings and not our future
- Emotions are feelings on the inside that are turned on by pain or pleasure that are designed to move you in a certain direction.
- You must take charge of your emotions or they will take charge of you
- The emotions will move you away from the will of God for your life
- Get a life and have fun in it regardless of your hurts, make the enemy mad
Wrong Ways We Try to Get Out of Hurt
1. We do the hurting first.
I’ll hurt you before you can hurt me. The problem is that we reap what we sow and most times it comes back to hurt us.
2. We harden our hearts.
We don’t let anyone in. Hardened hearts cannot hear from God and if you can’t hear from God you don’t know what to do next in your life. You become a prisoner to your own pain.
3. We pretend like it doesn’t really hurt.
People in the body of Christ has perfected phony-ness. We have become so perfected in our phony-ness that people can’t tell when we are hurt. This causes people to continually hurt you because they don’t realize it is hurting you, whilst you become more angry, bitter and depressed.
4. We decide not to trust anyone.
We become cynical and suspicious of people. You are putting friends who could be a blessing to you aside because you can’t trust anyone. To close off your heart will cut you off from God’s blessings.
The Pattern for Producing a Lifestyle (Negative or Positive)
Words (Negative or Positive) produces our… Thinking
Thinking produces our… Emotions
Emotions produces our… Feelings
Feelings produces our… Decisions
Decisions produces our… Actions
Actions produces our… Habits
Habits produces our…. Character
Character produces our… Destiny
Put in front of the scenario negative words produces…… and so on and so on.
- Everything starts with words. The Word of God will produce our God-ordained destiny.
- Get away from those who frame your way of thinking!
- Who you hang around will produce your way of thinking.
- What are you listening to? What are you watching?
- Walking in the flesh is a way of thinking that opposes the Word of God.
- Walking in the Spirit is a way of thinking that goes along with the Word of God.
- Character is doing what is right because it is right.
- You’ll never be able to go above yoru character.
- You don’t have to be defeated by the devil for one second. We are responsible for our life.
Steps to Freedom from Hurt
1. Take up the shield of Faith Ephesians 6:16 In addition to all this, take up your shield of faith with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the wicked one.
Quenching all the firery darts of the wicked one. Examples:
Sickness: I am healed by the stripes of Jesus Christ.
Mistreatment: No weapon formed against me shall prosper.
Financial Trouble: My God shall supply all of my needs according to His riches and glory.
When you hold on to what God says about it you are holding up your shield of faith.
When you value the opinions of others over what God says about you, you lower your shield of faith.
This goes along with compliments too. If you value the compliments of other people highly then all that is necessary for us to be hurt is for them to change their minds.
2. If you have been hurt, Forgive them as an act of faith.
Faith forgiving is forgiving right away as a decision. You decide to do it. Not if you feel like it. Don’t wait for an apology or an explanation for why they hurt you. Don’t hold your breath. We say things like if they change then I’ll forgive them. That is not true forgiveness that is selling forgiveness. You sold your forgiveness to them not by giving it to them. If you change then I’ll sell my forgiveness to you. NO. Forgiveness is not for sale it is free. God didn’t wait to forgive you when you changed. You changed after god forgave you. Get over it! Not forgiving people is keeping yourself in the hurt.
3. Once you forgive stop re-living it.
Don’t nurse it and re-hearse it. Learn how to disperse it. Everytime someone comes by or calls you want to re-live the hurt. You want sympathy and justification. Make a decision to allow the anointing to stay on the forgiveness by not constantly showing off the scar of the hurt you have. You are taking the forgiveness back each time you re-live it. You want to be able to show the healing in it as a testimony not the un-healed wound you keep taking hte band-aid off to show everyone and re-live. When we re-live it we delay the healing process. Keep your mouth closed concerning it. People who come around youa re tired of seeing your scar over and over again. Start taking the hurt to God and not to other people all the time. Do you go to the throne or the phone?
4. Stop making excuses for why you are so easily hurt.
I’m a woman, I’m sensitive, I’m Italian, I’m an alien. Stop wearing all your emotions on your sleeves so everyone can see what’s going on in your life. We are more sensitive because we are more concerned with our past then we are our future. We like to stay in our past. We like to re-visit our pains. We are more concerned about what happened than what is going to happen. Phillipians 3:13 Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead. Your future won’t be any different from your past until you decide to forgive and forget about it. Don’t share your hurts as a testimony until you can show the way our or the healing involved. Otherwise it is just a bitching session. God delivers you for SOMEONE ELSE. Never for ourselves. He is the master of healing, not staying in a hurting bitter way of life.
5. Stop wearing your emotions on your sleeves.
The devil has the ability to pick on you all the time when you do this. Learn how to laugh in a vindictive kind of laugh towards the devil’s tactics of hurt and disapointment. You are too low to hear anything form God, you need to come up high with laughing on the enemy’s head when hurt comes about. Laugh by faith when you can’t figure out what is going on. And don’t give people the open door to hurt you by always wearing your emotions on your sleeves. The enemy uses them and they rarely know it.
6. Stop trying to get even with people who hurt you.
Don’t try to play God in the situation. He has cojmanded us to walk in love not strife or revenge. We don’t take evil and retaliate with evil. We walk in the love of God so we can keep the door open for God to come in and do whatever He is planning to do. Your desire should never be to show up and break their neck, it should be for God to save them, bless them, and give them a miracle in their life. Matthew 5:44 But I tell you: Love y our enemies and pray for those who persecute you. Our strength, power and anointing is in hte love of God and we can’t get that when we show hatred through getting even.
7. Take communion over it.
With the blood of Jesus Christ, say Jesus I relase this person and this hurt onto you. And then, be free from it. Literally. Leave it be. I declare in the name of Jesus that I am invincible where this issue of hurt is concerned. You will never be hurt again. Cast your cares on Him and don’t limit Him.
June 24, 2009
So these are the things that are happening during the fast: (30 days)
- I watch the wind blow trees and flowers around.
- I watch the ducks feed and swim.
- I read __3___ books.
- I read my bible everyday. Tried to read my bible everyday.
- My house is spotless.
- I realized I do watch more tv than I thought.
- I worked out a lot more.
- I spent more time online. o_O
- I was less irritable because I realize I wasn’t wasting time away watching tv.
Aside from those slight ↑ side effects of not watching t.v. I realized I don’t watch it very much anyway. I didn’t miss it at all. EXCEPT THE COOKING SHOWS. :| Blasted I missed those. There were days that I was sitting around wishin’ the food network was on in the background.
In summary: The t.v. fast wasn’t that relevant as I didn’t really miss the t.v. at all. In fact I think it made me wanna watch t.v. more. I never know who the American Idol’s or Britian’s top whatever… or any of those shows are. So sometimes I feel left out. I never know what’s going on in news or the world. Ehhh. The real benefit of it of course is allowing Sassy to do without it. Letting her just play and read and experience life without watching the t.v.
P.S. Yes I have fallen trap to the Real Housewives of… yes I have.
June 23, 2009
June 22, 2009
June 21, 2009
It’s the holiday I least look forward to. Not only is my dad not here but my daughter’s dad isn’t here. It is a very hard day for us. Please keep us in your prayers.
June 19, 2009
*tear* October 10th is the big day. I am praying for God to bless the marriage.
AND HERE SHE IS…………………..
June 18, 2009
Well 8 days away from home… I’m glad to be back. I missed my bed, my cats, my way of cooking, my house, my family, my friends, my own cooking toys, my freedom.
I love love visiting my family down south and I am so glad I am able to visit them for such long periods of time and have so much fun together. But I am usually ready to be back home after the week is up.
Every night we stayed up until almost 2am and slept until at least 11:30am. Such stark contrast from my home schedule. At home we don’t do things like that. We work and we have order. We did so many things including:
- Watching my cousin try on her wedding dress
- More Fellowship
- Probably gained more weight
- Missed my cats
- More Fellowship
What I’ve realized during the trip:
- I have so let my weight get to a point that is down-right WRONG.
- My way of living is probably a little O.C.D.
- I love my way of living.
- I am blessed.
- My family is blessed.
- My Lord is so big and able.
Things I need to get crackin’ on:
- Uh yeah, weight loss and exercise again.
- Planning curriculum and activities for the next school year.
- Begin the business plan for my mom’s artwork.
- Be consistent with my time with God.
Things I love to do:
- Make Lists.
June 16, 2009
June 14, 2009
We had a ginger/jalapeno steak salad for supper. It was really good.
And I made texas brownies for dessert!!! :o)
Notice one missing in action!!! ;)
June 12, 2009
A teenager. o_O Good thing he doesn’t act like one yet.
The day started off with my mom and I going half on a new bike for him. He L.O.V.E.S. to ride bikes. He got a fancy new helmet too. :o)
Next up was time for me to bake his birthday cake:
Reese’s pieces flavor. Milk chocolate cake with peanut butter buttercream icing. :o) Delicious.
June 10, 2009
Look @ her, so sweet so loving. I love her. She reminds me of so much fun I’ve had in life. She is special to me. She takes me all over the place and safely holds all my junk. I will have a ton of vacations, road-trips, and outings this summer and fall and I look forward to all the q.t. we will be spending together. I’m taking my first summer vacation this week for 8 days. I’ll be staying at my aunt’s house like I usually do at least twice a year. I have four cousins, an aunt and an uncle not to mention the 7 cats and a dog. She has a huge huge house. I’ll be taking myself, my daughter, my mom and my little brother. Here’s a few pics of places we visit everytime we go:
I have a couple of posts scheduled for the time I’ll be away. You know for all 3 of you who actually follow me. ;) Hey it’s about quality not quantity and I love you girls. :o)
June 8, 2009
June 6, 2009
Ok. So. I don’t even watch MTV. I didn’t even realize that Laguna Beach turned into The Hills. I certainly didn’t know who Heidi & Spencer were without seeing a picture of them. I was working with a patient (in homecare) with whom I just have to check on and help periodically but for the most part I am able to relax until he needs me. I got stuck working a Saturday day-time shift to compensate for a shift I took off to go on vacation. I never watch t.v. during the day and I was flipping through and saw these two getting ready to be married and the such. Anyone who knows anything about Spencer knows how much of an a$$ he is. I didn’t know because I didn’t really know who he was. Well The Hills was having a marathon on Saturday and yes you guessed it, I got sucked in. o_O
My purpose for this blog is to introduce what Spencer did on a show called I’m a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here. He got baptized. I know that Heidi is a Christian and believes in the Lord. I am praising the Lord for this. No I am not naieve. I know that it could very well be a publicity stunt. But what would he have to gain by being a Christian? Most of the time us Christians loose a lot when we devote our life to the Lord. What I do know is that a wife can lead her husband to the Lord as it says in the scriptures. 1 PETER 3:1- 2 Wives, in the same way be submissive to your husbands so that, if any of them do not believe the word, they may be won over without words by the behavior of their wives, when they see the purity and reverence of your lives. Sometimes the worse a person before becoming saved the better a man of God he will end up.
I am praising the Lord for Heidi and Spencer getting married, I am praising Him for Spencer’s baptism. And you know what I know is that if Spencer wasn’t genuine the Lord will work on his heart so much that he will eventually submit to the Lord. God does not like to be mocked. But only God knows his heart. That’s how awesome God is. He can take the biggest a$$ and change him and make him new. If indeed he is genuine with accepting Christ I don’t worry about the criticism of regular people. I worry about the criticism of Christians. I can only imagine what they would be saying about him, and how they will belittle him. How they will judge him and mock him. Shameful that it is that way. It will take a lot of work for Spencer if he is serious about the Lord to change into the man God wants him to be. No one who is saved changes overnight. It takes discipline and a heart yearning for God. The only thing you receive when you are saved is a life of eternity and peace and joy in your heart. You don’t turn into some super-duper perfect Christian who does everything right. That’s why so many people look at Christians and protest us. They can’t grasp the fact that we are sinners too. It’s annoying.
Anyway, I am going to be praying for Heidi and Spencer that their lives are changed by the Lord. It never hurts. ;) Take a view of the video and let me know what you think. They are actually kinda funny to watch. :)
June 5, 2009
I loooooooooooove cat naps. Most times I take them with the cats.
So many studies show that afternoon naps are good for us. Mostly good for our heart. A six-year Greek study found that those who took a 30-minute siesta at least three times a week had a 37% lower risk of heart-related death. We often feel refreshed and are less stressed. Lead researcher Dr Dimitrios Trichopoulos, from the Harvard School of Public Health, said: “In countries where mortality from coronary diseases is low, siesta is quite prevalent.
I love taking naps because when I do I can stay up later than when I don’t. Which means I can do more in a day!!! Wooo! (I still get my 8 hours regardless.) I usually get ready for my nap between 2 and 3pm depending. When I nap I usually only nap between 20 and 40 minutes. Why oh why do I feel guilty when I take a cat-nap??? Maybe years and years of being a busy-body and not taking enough down time for myself perhaps. Or being a single mom and having to every single thing under the sun by myself maybe. But I’m not bitter! o_O Stand with me in saying:
I will not feel guilty for my cat-naps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!
Please indulge yourself in this how-to-guide for napping. Click to see it big! ;) Take care now, bye bye then.
June 3, 2009
Isn’t quite finished because I haven’t gotten back into my crafts since the whole fire thing. I am going to enjoy embellishing this room so girly just for me. ) It’s a tiny-tiny room and isn’t much but it is all mine. :)
I used a shoe rack to hold all the different craft supplies and junk that I didn’t want to store on shelves.
June 2, 2009
For the end of the school year. I absolutely CANNOT wait. I love for my girl to be home. If I had four or five kids I’d probably not be a happy camper but when you have one daughter who is 10 it is like a piece of cake. The things I look forward to are:
Not traveling 1.5 hours out of each day to trasnport her back and forth to private school.
Not getting calls to come get her because she has an “eye” ache. o_O
Not shelling out $$ for more random school things.
Not stressing about buying or packing each day.
Not stressing about uniforms each day.
Not paying for private school.
Not stressing about making it on time.
Not stressing about picking her up on time.
Staying up late if we want to.
Having a very unstructured lifestyle.
Eating breakfast whenver we dang well please.
Eating all our meals whenever we dang well please.
Not fretting over her grades and performance.
Not having to be anywhere for days.
Only a week left!
June 1, 2009
Blue crabs even. Anyone who doesn’t know I am from the Chesapeake bay in Maryland where all the good crabs live. We people from MD eat crabs all summer. And they are heaven. I’ve been pickin & eating crabs since I was little.
Wipe off that jealousy!!!
May 30, 2009
Today was pretty relaxing. I got some housework done. Got some reading done. Piddled around a bit. I helped my little brother organize his room and decorate it today. I loved spending that Q.T. with him. We have been so close since he was born. Of course there’s a funny story with that. I was 17 when he was born. I was wild. During work-study class I skipped it and took (with permission) my friend’s car to visit my best friend at McDonald’s where she worked—-a whole county away!!! I wanted some McD’s for breakfast. Well I was high-tailing it all the way to get back so I wasn’t late/and/or caught in the act and I had a horrible car accident. Mind you, I had no license, no permit even. No insurance and I just totaled my friend’s car. I was about to be busted for skipping class too. I had to go to the E.R. because I was still a minor and I had some facial cuts. I was in the E.R. at the exact same time my mom @ 43 was giving birth to my little brother. So my dad was coming down stairs to check on me and back up to be with my mom. Long story short, I was o.k. and left the E.R. and went upstairs and watched my little brother be born. Of course I had to try to hide my face from my mom so she didn’t find out what happened whilst in the middle of childbirth. The experience was amazing and I was so emotional about it. For so many reasons. My dad wasn’t yelling and screaming at me, he was very forgiving. I had been a very very wild and rebellious teenager by this point. So I witnessed my little brother’s birth and fell in love with him the moment we met. I thank God for the bizarre opportunity to see him born. I don’t think we’d be as close if that all didn’t happen. And after all the drama subsided I calmed down a lot and stopped being a rebellious wench. :o)
You have no idea what an amazing little man he is. I mean you really don’t know. He is so smart. It is scary. He can hold thousands of facts in his brain and I can’t remember what I did yesterday to save my life. He is a sanguine, a very bubbly easy-going personality. We love to wrestle and fight each other. :o) He doesn’t really have a mean bone in his body (unlike his sister!!) And he has been through so much in his little life. I need to pray for him more. Although at 12 his walk with Christ is stronger than most adults. Praise the Lord for me being born into a family of Christian faith and a country where I can practice it freely! We are so blessed sometimes and we dont’ even realize it.
He is practically like my son. He goes on all the trips with me. Every vacation, every road-trip. All of it. Unless me and Sassy are having our alone/girl time.
Well this entry went a little differently than I expected but as is life. God bless!
May 29, 2009
Well I just finished laying on the floor without pants on letting the kittens climb on my bare legs as I scream and laugh.
I wore the kittens out with their mountain/leg/climbing activities so Lil’ Black decides to nap with me. And he napped with me the whole time. He’s my favorite. I would almost want to keep him. ALMOST.
May 27, 2009
Please excuse the unbelievable large amounts of photos you are going to see. They were all so worthy.
May 26, 2009
Yes I’m gonna talk about it. Oh where to start. Well I will start by saying that in the beginning I loved the show. I loved how much their life looked like my life minus all those kids years and years ago. I really got into it. Until they started taking all those trips and the show looked like a marketing ploy each and every episode. It looked like they were advertising for whatever Wii or vacation they were given. It really turned me off. So I really haven’t watched the show much. Then I heard that things were going bad in their marriage and that Jon was out with some woman. I was in the Wal-Mart and saw a tabloid magazine so I bought it and took it home and read it. I don’t believe hardly anything in the tabloids but there were pictures of Jon and it annoyed me. I took a vow to pray for them. I have been doing so consistently for restoration of their marriage.
I am a lot like Kate (note: not as bad) but I am very organized and bossy and together for the most part. I was also like Kate in my relationship with Sassy’s dad. We were together for 7 years and I can honestly say I didn’t treat him very well. I treated him a lot like Kate treats Jon. Long story short he ended up cheating on me and I left him. But I can see how my contributions led him astray. Every man is responsible for his own actions I know this. But the bible says in Proverbs 25:24: It is better to live in a corner of the roof Than in a house shared with a contentious woman. I was not a Christ lover back then and if I knew then what I do now things would be so much different. I have friends who are contentious women in their marriages/relationships and they have all failed. I have friends who are very laid-back meek women and those relationships/marriages are thriving.
I see that Kate puts her children before her husband and Jon puts his children before his wife. I see that Kate emasculates Jon on a daily basis. So I’m not surprised that all of this is happening between them. I know it’s not all her fault but a lot of it is. I mean poor Jon is in the woman’s role and Kate is in the man’s role. Jon is at home with the kids while his wife is out makin’ all the money. He probably feels like a real wuss. I know this couple believes in God and I know God can restore this union before the world. I am in prayer that He does. I am hoping that God is glorified by it as well. I was teary-eyed watching the new show. Disclaimer: I didn’t watch it on t.v. because I’ve been on that t.v. fast and didn’t even realize a new season started last night, so I watched it on you-tube. I think I kinda cheated but shhhhh. Anywhoo I am hoping and praying for their marriage and I hope you will too.
May 25, 2009
Sassinator had off Friday and Monday so this made for a long weekend. Friday we hung out at home and cleaned and gardened and baked and walked to the park. Saturday Sassy and I picked up her best friend from school. These girls played so hard so much they wore me O.U.T.
Girl’s day consisted of the following:
- Playing at the Park
- Eating at the promenade cafe on the water
- Getting more ice cream from the home-made ice cream shop
- Me gettin’ Ritas (I’m lactose intolerant )
- Going to the pool and water-slides for hours. (Mamma nappin’ in the sun) –ahhhh having 10 year olds!!!
- Girls riding bikes
- Girls watching movies
- Girls playing with my nursing equipment on the dolls.
- Girls playing dress-up
- Girls reading slumber-party book and doing most of the things in it.
- Girls giving me and my mom full-on spa treatments including oatmeal facial mask, lemon/oil face mask, cinnamon milk foot soak, scrubbing our callouses, and buttering our feet up with shea butter.
Of course Sassy’s bff stayed an extra day and after church we constructed a plan to have a lemonade stand! It was an absolute success. I got to lay on a large blanket and read and watch people and nap while they did this…for…HOURS! They made $28.00!!!
For memorial day we celebrated my nephew’s 10th birthday. He and Sassy are only 5 months apart. :) We went to the movies to see Night at the Museum 2. After that we went back to the family’s house for a bbq/birthday party. All the family was there and we ate and the kids played and the adults played cards like we always do. Well we usually play dominoes but this time it was cards.
I asked my nephew what kind of dessert he wanted me to make him. I said it could be cookies, brownies, pie, cake, anything. He chose waffles. o_O Home-made waffles with ice cream, cool-whip and sprinkles. Hey I wasn’t complaining, it was e.a.s.y!!! And he loved them and got 2. :)
May 24, 2009
Home-made ice cream downtown. We ride our bikes down to the water and then we stop by the home-made ice cream shop. ♥
May 21, 2009
You lay under a tree and watch nature.
And, you feed ducks and geese.
Yes I’m wearin’ crocs. I just got home from work. :| Don’t judge me.
May 20, 2009
It is so easy. CAUTION: SPICY!!
- 1 7oz. can chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 bag spinach leaves
- 4-5 chicken breasts or tenderloins
- 1 onion
- 1 clove garlic
- brown rice (I used a whole-grain brown rice from a box!)
- Cut up chipotle peppers into smaller pieces. Place in a large bowl and add sour cream. Mix well.
- Add chicken breasts and stir up.
- Marinate for a couple hours. (or not if you don’t have the time)
- Heat cast-iron grill pan. (or any other kinda pan)
- Start boxed rice per directions on it.
- Cut up onion and garlic, set aside.
- Heat up a skillet with EVOO. Then add onion and garlic.
- Welt spinach, set aside.
- Add chicken to grill pan and cook well. (try not to get the chipotle’s in the pan with the chicken. I just like the flavoring of it not necessarily the peppers themselves.)
- Once rice is finished, lay it on serving dish.
- Add spinach and onion mixture atop that.
- Then add the cooked chicken atop that.
May 19, 2009
100 questions for my 100th post! Let’s learn a little more about me, shall we?
- Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
- AND IN A FEW SHORT HOURS, I WILL SEE HIM AGAIN. HIS EYES WILL BE THE SAME. HIS HAIR WILL NOT BE. (NEVER CHANGE, ELIZABETH BERG)
- Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch? A PILLOW
- Before you started this survey, what were you doing? AT THE GYM
- What is the last thing you watched on TV? I HAVEN’T WATCHED T.V. IN OVER A WEEK SO I CAN’T REMEMBER.
- Without looking, guess what time it is. I THINK IT’S LIKE 8:30PM
- Now look at the clock. What is the actual time? 8:54PM
- With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? MY CLOCK TICKIN’ AWAY AND MUSIC!!!
- When did you last step outside? What were you doing? OPENING THE DOOR FOR A NEIGHBOR AND WATCHING LOLA TRY TO ESCAPE AGAIN.
- Did you dream last night? NO NOT AT ALL. I TOOK ZICAM NIGHT-TIME FOR MY COLD AND I WAS O.U.T.!!!
- Do you remember your dreams? SOMETIMES. YOU DON’T WANNA KNOW THE THEME.
- When did you last laugh? A COUPLE MINUTES AGO.
- Do you remember why/at what? MY MOM AND THE KITTEN DRAMA THAT’S GOIN’ ON.
- What is on the walls of the room you are in? PAINTINGS, BOOKSHELVES WITH LOTS OF BOOKS, CURTAINS, AN INDIAN TAPESTRY, A MIRROR, A KEY-HOLDER.
- Seen anything weird lately? OH I LOOK QUITE WEIRD RIGHT NOW WITH THE HAIR TRYING TO GROW BACK INTO IT’S NORMAL SELF.
- What do you think of this quiz? SO FAR SO GOOD.
- What is the last film you saw? THE HOLIDAY.
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? I’D BE A FARMER IN ITALY WITH LOTS OF VINEYARDS
- If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? TRAVEL THE WORLD, GIVE IT AWAY.
- Tell me something about you that most people don’t know. I GOT A LOT OF SECRETS.
- If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? RID THE WORLD OF CHILD MOLESTATION. YEAH. THAT’S IT.
- Do you like to dance? OH YES~!!!!!!!!1
- Would you ever consider living abroad? YES, PLEASE.
- Does your name make any interesting anagrams? YEAH, BRA ME. TWO WORDS!!
- Who made the last incoming call on your phone? IDK IT’S TURNED OFF. !!
- What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? T.D. JAKES PODCAST
- Last time you swam in a pool? TODAY, IT WAS FREEZING BUT THE SLIDES ARE UP.
- Type of music you like most? OLD SCHOOL R&B LOVE MUSIC
- Type of music you dislike most? TEENIE-BOPPIN’ CRAP.
- Are you listening to music right now? PLUMB
- What color is your bedroom carpet? I HAVE HARDWOOD FLOORS BUT I HAVE A GREEN RUG
- If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do? I’D PUT A NICE FENCE AROUND THE LARGE BACK YARD.
- What was the last thing you bought? A TON OF GROCERIES.
- Have you ever ridden on a motorbike? YUP.
- Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? YES!
- Do you have a garden? YUP. I JUST BOUGHT VEGETABLE PLANTS TODAY. )
- Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? YES.
- What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning? THANK YOU LORD FOR ANOTHER DAY!!!
- If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be? T.D. JAKES
- Who sent the last text message you received? TYSHAWN
- Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? WEGMANS!
- What time is bed time? USUALLY AROUND 10-12
- Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? YEAH RIGHT
- How many tattoos do you have? ONE
- If you don’t have any, have you ever thought of getting one? YEAH I’D LIKE TO GET A BUNCH OF WINNIE THE POOH TATTOOS OOOH OR MAYBE EVEN A TINKERBELL.
- What did you do for your last birthday? GOT WILD AT MY HOUSE WITH MY GIRLS.
- Do you carry a donor card? UH I’M A DONOR ON MY LICENSE.
- Who was the last person you ate dinner with? SASSY!!!
- Is the glass half empty or half full? FULL!!
- What’s the farthest-away place you’ve been? NIAGRA FALLS.
- When’s the last time you ate a homegrown tomato? FUNNY YOU ASK, JUST TODAY!! FROM THE AMISH MARKETS.
- Have you ever won a trophy? NO I WAS RAISED STRANGE, LIKE DHARMA FROM DHARMA & GREG.
- Are you a good cook? YES.
- Do you know how to pump your own gas? O_o
- If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be? I’M GONNA SAY JESUS.
- Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school? NO BUT SASSY HAS TO.
- Do you touch-type? NO. I CAN TYPE VERY FAST.
- What’s under your bed? MY WORK-OUT EQUIPMENET, AN AIR MATTRESS, A KITTEN LITTER BOX, THE KITTEN’S BED.
- Do you believe in love at first sight? LUST AT FIRST SIGHT ACTUALLY
- Think fast, what do you like right now? I LIKE YOUR MOM!
- Where were you on Valentine’s day? I THINK I WAS WORKIN. I DONT REMEMBER.
- What time do you get up? 6:30AM
- What was the name of your first pet? PEANUTS, A YELLOW LAB.
- Who is the second to last person to call you? GRANDMOM
- Is there anything going on this weekend? YES THERE IS ACTUALLY.
- How are you feeling right now? THINKIN’ THAT I SHOULD HAVE RESTED ONE MORE DAY FROM THIS COLD INSTEAD OF WORKIN’ OUT AND SHOPPING.
- What do you think about the most? GOD’S LOVE FOR ME.
- If you had A Big Win in the Lottery, how long would you wait to tell people? I’D SKIP TOWN ON YOU FREAKS!
- Who would you tell first? ME AND SASS WOULD BE OUTTA HERE. OH AND THE CATS TOO.
- What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema? UMMM, HANNAH MONTANA. O_o.
- Do you sing in the shower? NO WAY, I’M BUSY DOIN STUFF.
- What do you do most when you are bored? READ, BLOG, BAKE, PLAY WITH THE CATS.
- What do you do for a living? I TAKE CARE OF OLD RICH PEOPLE.
- Do you love your job? I LOVE THE FACT THAT NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS IN THIS ECONOMY I WILL ALWAYS HAVE A JOB. I’D PREFER TO SIT AT HOME ALL DAY. O_o
- What did you want to be when you grew up? I JUST WANTED TO LIVE IN MANHATTAN. I DIDN’T REALLY HAVE AN IDEA OF WHAT I WANTED TO DO, JUST WANTED TO LIVE IN THE BIG CITY.
- If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be? I’D LIKE TO BE A FARMER. AND I’M NOT KIDDIN’ SO DON’T BE LAUGHIN’ AT ME.
- Which came first the chicken or the egg? CHICKEN, SILLY.
- How many keys on your key ring? IDK AND I’M NOT GETTIN’ UP TO SEE.
- Where would you retire to? ITALY OR IRELAND. PROBABLY IRELAND.
- What kind of car do you drive? I DRIVE A BROOM.
- What are your best physical features? MY GIANT BOOBS!!!!
- What are your best characteristics? I’M BOSSY AND MEAN AND LOVE TO FIGHT!!!
- If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go? I WANT TO GO ANYWHERE BUT ESPECIALLY IRELAND RIGHT NOW.
- What kind of books do you like to read? CHRISTIAN BOOKS, BERG BOOKS, MEYER BOOKS.
- What is your favorite time of the day? I LOVE TO WAKE UP AND OPEN MY 13 WINDOWS AND FEED MY CATS AND TAKE A LEAK.
- Where did you grow up? FAIRFAX, VA THEN TO CECIL-TUCKY.
- How far away from your birthplace do you live now? 100 MILES.
- What are you reading now? THE BIBLE, NEVER CHANGE, & WORKIN’ ON A BIBLE-STUDY.
- Are you a morning person or a night owl? WELLST, I AM FORCED INTO WAKING UP EARLY UNTIL SUMMER, AFTER THEN I HAVE THE SUSPICION I WILL BE A NIGHT OWL.
- Can you touch your nose with your tongue? NO!
- Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows? YES. THAT’S NOT HARD.
- Do you have pets? 2 CATS LOLA CAKES AND TT CAT. AND I’M ABOUT TO GET A BOSTON TERRIER, MAYBE
- How many rings before you answer the phone? MOST OF THE TIME I HAVE IT TURNED OFF. I HATE THE PHONE!!!
- What is your best childhood memory? I HAVE A LOT OF GOOD ONES. MOST OF THEM INVOLVED VISITING MY AUNT NEAR THE CITY.
- What are some of the different jobs that you have had in your life? OH LORD. BARTENDER, WAITRESS, MAID, HOPKINS BURN CENTER WOULD TECH, INSPECTIONS, OFFICE MANAGER, BUSINESS OWNER, RESTAURANT MANAGER, HOME-CARE CNA, I HAVE HAD SO MANY JOBS!!
- What is most important in your life? HAVING A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH JESUS CHRIST.
- Have you broken any bones? ZERO.
- How many TV’s do you have in your house? I HAVE 1. NO HOUSE SHOULD EVER HAVE MORE THAN ONE. TV IS OF THE DEVIL!!!!!11111! IF I EVER BECAME A FARMER I MAY NOT EVEN HAVE ONE THEN.
- What is your favorite season? I REALLY LOVE FALL BUT I REALLY LOVE WINTER BUT I REALLY LOVE SPRING BUT I REALLY LOVE SUMMER. OK, I COULD NEVER LIVE SOMEWHERE WHERE THERE WASN’T 4 SEASONS.
- What’s your favorite food? CRABCAKES!!
- Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees? I’LL TAKE THE BEES. THANKS.
- COME AGAIN!
May 18, 2009
I am SO addicted to Diet Coke. And iced tea sweetened with Splenda. It has it’s consequences.
Here’s a general list:
- Constant (and I mean constant) fatigue
- Heaviness in the belly-area.
- Muscle aches & Joint aches
- Irritability and highly annoyed most of the time
- Constant gas
- Really bad anger
- Loss of interests
- Debilitating fatigue some days
- Back pain
- Dry skin
- Sugar cravings
- Excess eating
- Serious Memory Loss
I have been suffering these things for so long it almost feels like a way of life. I have been diagnosed with hypothyroidism which accounts for many of those ↑ symptoms. I guess I realized it is a huge problem when I thought exercise and eating mostly fruits and veggies would help. It didn’t. Of course what’s the point of living healthy if your just going to put poision in your body?? You see the sweetners have methanol in them which makes them addicting. o_O
I can’t stand the taste of regular sugar anymore. A sip of a real coke makes me wanna gag. And forget about having iced tea with regular sugar. It tastes so weird. But this is because I have adjusted my body to having only sweetners. Jamont and I did the Atkins diet so many years ago and that’s what got us on this kick of sweetners.
I have got to get off this stuff. At 30 years old I should be at my prime. I feel like I could just curl up in my bed and stay there and never wanna deal with life. That is horrible. At 30 I look and feel my worst!!! :(
So I was sick with a cold this weekend so I decided I might as well detox while I’m down. I had absolutely no caffeine or diet coke. I drank water, orange juice, and sparkling flavored waters. I noticed the very next day my body isn’t as puffy. So far so good!!